Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have a dream!

Obama has won.
First two days and Wall Street falls very deep.
But as said in last post, I strongly believe that Obama will be a good answer to this crisis, by a psicological point of view and also, I hope, with the new rules that he will give to Wall Street.

Personally, I would like to see Warren as next Treasury Secretary as someone has said in past months.

I don't think he will be, but it would be very positive to have a good Cop who checks the financial craziness going down in financial World !Image by capitancarlo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warren would be great for the job, but it won't happen =/.

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend,
i agree with you about Warren's next commitment and the need of a good cop.
I wonder wich rules Obama could carry out against market craziness.

Best regards

Andrew said...

Hi Roberto,

I'm emailing you in regards to an email I sent to you last month about a partnership, have you had a chance to think about it?

If you have any questions or would more information, please advise me and we can go from there.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Knight

Anonymous said...

a the last rumors and latest news say, Warren will not be a part of the next Barack's federal team. Even as a consultant?

QUALITY STOCKS BELOW FIVE DOLLARS said...

Obama wins Surprise Surprise Surprise.